Part One - The 2 HR Job Search with Steve Dalton
From Leslie Parsons
Stop random on-line applications. Empower your search and networking by focusing your motivation and intention on your top employers. Part One of Steve's seminars shows you step by step how to create your list of hi-potential employers and identify potential advocates.
- Brainstorm 40 companies in 40 minutes and then rank in terms of motivation and information.
- Use Nexis or Crunchbase to extend the list if you are struggling to get a complete list of 15
- Use LinkedIn Alumni & King's alumni platform to identify King's alumni at those firms
- Use Indeed/LinkedIn to check organisation for job postings.
- Finally sort your list based 1st on Motivation, 2nd of active Jobs and then on alumni.
- You will now have your top six employer targets for networking!
- Use LinkedIn Groups and email finder apps to identify 2 starter contacts for each target employer.